We are currently under a Stage 1 Fire Ban
Effective at 12:00 noon on May 14, 2020, Fremont County is under a Stage 1 Fire Ban for all parts of unincorporated Fremont County. View the full Resolution.
What you can NOT do:
- Any open burning including but not limited to agricultural burning of weeds, brush, grass, etc.
- Build, maintain, attend, or use a fire, campfire, coal or wood-burning stove or fireplace.
- Have any open fire of any time in an undeveloped area.
- Set off fireworks.
- Weld or smoke outdoors, except within an enclosed vehicle, building, or outdoor smoking area that is hard-surfaced.
- Have campfires that are contained in commercially constructed, permanent fire pits or fire grates within a developed recreation area.
- Grill using propane and other bottled fuels or charcoal, but only in areas free of flammable vegetation and other flammable materials.