Are you looking for an exciting new life opportunity?
Help your community, receive valuable Fire and EMS training, and gain new experiences. We offer a pension after 20 years of service and membership benefits though the Colorado Firefighter Association, but all of our positions are staffed on a volunteer basis.
Requirements to join:
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have current driver's licence
- Must be able to pass physical
- Must be able to pass background check
- Ability to meet minimum of 36 hours of training per year
- Ability to train in Firefighting and Emergency Medical Services
- Must be able to participate in night time on-call system
- Initially, you will be required to attend a three-month fire academy, followed by a 9 month probationary period
- Must attend weekly evening meetings
- First Wednesday of the month - Business Meeting
- Second Wednesday of the month - Station Night
- Third Wednesday of the month - Training
- Fourth Wednesday of the month - Additional training as needed
- Attend various special events throughout the year
- Respond to as many emergency calls as possible according to your schedule
- Attend outside training as necessary.